Sunday, 26 March 2017

VAADI HERBALS CLEANSING MILK REVIEW



VAADI HERBALS ALOE VERA DEEP- PORE CLEANSING MILK REVIEW

Hi everyone,
Not every random product suits my skin,so I think hundred times before buying any product for my skin.I know many girls face this same problem.At my home I do not use any product on my face in summers,not even a moisturiser.

But a product that I wanted for a long time is cleansing milk then I started searching on line for a good cleanser.I have used Ayur Herbals cleansing milk before but I barely used that so I was not going to use again.


I was looking for a cleanser which suits my face and also is affordable then I reached to this amazing product which is VAADI HERBALS ALOE VERA DEEP-PORE CLEANSING MILK (with lemon extract) and I have to say that I am in love with this cleansing milk.It works great on my skin and it suits my skin perfectly.I have been using this since one month and I have not any problem with this product.It works really well on my skin.It is so gentle on my face.


WHAT PACKAGING SAYS
  • A dual purpose lotion,it cleanses and moisturises your face simultaneously. 
  • Enriched with goodness of aloe Vera and lemon,which penetrates deep in to the skin's pores and effectively cleanses your face.
  • You feel fresh and clean.
 
 
WHAT EXPERIENCE SAYS
  •  It removes all the dirt from my face .
  • It has a smooth milky texture.
  • Packaging is fine ,it comes in a bottle.
  • When I apply this on my face and neck it hydrates my skin but my skin get oily in summers so I have to wash my face afterwards.
  • ONE thing I like most about it is its price ,such an amazing skin care product in great price.
  • Does not sting in to my eyes.
  • Remove basic makeup.
  • Makes my skin nourish and soft. 
 
NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Aloe Vera
  • Prevents from sunburn.
  • Moisturises your skin.
  • Reduces acne and lighten dark spots.

Lemon
  • Remove blackheads.
  • For glowing skin.
  • controls oily skin.

Rose water
  • lighten your skin.
  • cools the skin.
  • lighten blemishes.

Jojoba oil
  • controls acne.
  • Moisturises the skin.
  • antibacterial properties.
 


DIRECTION FOR USAGE

Take a small amount and apply all over the face and neck with a circular motion and wipe off with a cotton pad or rinse off with water.


NET QUANTITY

110ml (also available in 350 ml )

PRICE

Rs 64 for 110 ml and Rs 155 for 350 ml


THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THIS
  • Super affordable.
  • It can remove light makeup.
  • Remove all the dirt from face in one swipe.
  • Easy to use.
  • Very good quantity at less price.
  • Makes skin soft and clean.
  • Really good for dry skin.
  • Does not irritate the eyes.
  • Consistency is smooth and milky.
 
 
THINGS I HATE ABOUT THIS
  • Not for too oily skin ,but you can wash your face with water after applying the cleanser.
  • Fragrance is very strong.

This was all about VAADI HERBALS cleansing milk which I have got for you friends.I have shared my opinion about this product.If you wanna try this product I will give the link in the side bar.Now you tell me ,What is your favourite cleansing milk? and if you have used this cleansing milk then share your opinion with me .I would love to learn more about this product.

  Good Bye ! Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camo love 😍😘

Camo love 😍😘 by myfuture2106 featuring skull jewelry Hooded sweatshirt 965 INR - romwe.com River Island ripped jeans 5,400 INR - riveris...