Sunday, 19 March 2017

MY TOP 10 FOOTWEAR WISH LIST

TOP 10 FOOTWEAR WISH LIST
Hey guys !! Miss me ? But I missed you.I just couldn't wait for my next blog post.So I worked quickly and after that I have my Top 10 favourite foot wears which I wanna show you .I hope you will like these foot wears as much as I. 
I am sure You'll get some ideas for your footwear wish list. 

  • GLADIATORS


  • LACE UP FLATS
  • WHITE SNEAKERS
  • BLACK BOOTIES
  • NUDE PUMPS

  • PEEP TOES

  • BALLET FLATS

  • LOAFERS


  • BLACK PUMPS

  • METALLIC SNEAKERS


So my friends this was my foot wear wish list which I want in my footwear collection .Now guys I want to know your favourite footwear so leave a comment  and tell me ,among these which one is you like most .
                               I am excited to know your choice and my friends! Be free to ask questions.I would love to answer them or if you have your footwear wish list ,I will definitely want to hear from you ,till then bye my friends.

                               '' Be happy, no matter how much problems are in your life.''


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camo love 😍😘

Camo love 😍😘 by myfuture2106 featuring skull jewelry Hooded sweatshirt 965 INR - romwe.com River Island ripped jeans 5,400 INR - riveris...