Wednesday, 22 March 2017

8 TOPS EVERY GIRL MUST HAVE OWN

  8 TOPS MUST HAVE OWN



Hi friends!!! How are you?
Are you confused to see your old top collection? or Are you in trouble with your old fashioned tops?  Yesterday I was thinking that all tops in my wardrobe have become old fashioned so that's why I am here to help you girls.Be ready, Today I am showing 8 variety of tops which every woman should definitely try this season.I think you will get more ideas for your wardrobe after seeing these tops.These tops are really in this in this season.Everywhere I can see girls wearing these types of top.

1) RUFFLED TOP

I have a ruffled top and it is very cute.It gives a nice fit to my body.When I wear that top I do not look skinny because I am skinny so those ruffles on that top fill up my body .Ruffles are trendy this season.You add jeans with these and you are ready for your day.



2) COLD SHOULDER TOP

Those women who have great shoulders and who want to give elegant or sexy look to their shoulders then cold shoulder top is perfect for you .I just love cold shoulder tops how they look great on every type of body.The cut on shoulder gives a beautiful and elegant look to your body.You can wear this top with a jeans,short or a skirt.




3) PATCH WORK TOP

I have seen some tops with cool and funky stickers or can say patch work at shopping sites and I really like the patchy work on those tops.These tops are for very cool,casual look and after wearing them you will look more confident.You can wear them with any bottom.I am thinking to buy one for me also.



4) CAMOUFLAGE TOP

I love camouflage pattern so that's why I am adding this top in this post.I am so obsessed with this top.I am not kidding guys whenever I see that military pattern it takes my heart out.I think it looks so cool when a girl wear this top .You add white jeans and flats and you are good to go.For casual outfits you should try this top.



5) OFF SHOULDER TOP

Let's talk about my favourite top,Off shoulder tops are so much in trend right now and these are perfect for summers.Every girl looks sexy wearing off shoulder top.Size does not matter for this top .Put a jeans or denim short or you can wear them with overalls and a choker is must .You will look so sexy if you try this.

6) BELL SLEEVES TOP

I remember that I had a bell sleeves top when I was in 8th standard.I was very young at that time.I just loved that top and I had wear that so may times when I was young.Now,in present I see that bell sleeves tops are coming in trend again and I am so excited to buy one for me.You can wear them with anything.



7) CROP TOP

Last year,crop tops were so much trendy and this trend repeating again this year.If you wanna look sexy with no effort at no time then crop top is the choice for you,Baby! Everywhere you can see the girls wearing them.These look so stylish on your body.If you try crop top with high waisted jeans or pallazzo ,you will look great.



8) LACE TOP

I recently bought a lace top for me and I can not wait for that day when I will wear that top .Lace tops are so comfy,elegant and sexy at the same time.Wear a spaghetti or tank top under this top and add a jeans, short or a skirt with this top and You will look stunning.




These were the beautiful tops which every woman should have own in this season even I have not these all tops although I am so in love with these tops.What do you think guys ? which one is your favourite ? let me know and leave a comment or You have the idea of any top that I have not added in this post then you can tell me ,till then be happy friends .

Good Bye !! Friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camo love 😍😘

Camo love 😍😘 by myfuture2106 featuring skull jewelry Hooded sweatshirt 965 INR - romwe.com River Island ripped jeans 5,400 INR - riveris...